GROUPS AND PEOPLE WE ARE SUPPORTING THROUGH OUR MITVAH FUNDS
- Emergency Aid Coalition: The EAC provides emergency relief to those most in need through sack lunches, food pantries, provision of school supplies, and clothing centers. Emergency Aid Coalition uses our baked goods within their sack lunch program.
- Feed the Frontline HTX: FTFL is a non-profit organized to provide support to local restaurants while feeding healthcare workers and first responders. We provide food for them to show appreciation and thanks to those who work on the frontlines.
- Homeless & Hungry – Jay Hamburger: We feed the homeless every week via partnership with Jay Hamburger. Read about his work with vulnerable populations here. You can also donate directly to Jay’s fundraising page here.
- Jewish Family Service: JFS is a non-profit offering support to those with disabilities, mental illness, and the elderly. We have worked with them for many years, and are proud to partner with them to provide food for the elderly and those in need within the Houston community. If you would like to give to them directly, you can do so here.
- Restaurant & Hospitality: Second Servings is a non-profit that seeks to end food waste in Houston. They have committed to providing 10,000 meals a week to the hospitality industry. We believe it best to donate dollars directly to their initiative here.