As the world watches Ukraine declare a nationwide state of emergency, the people of Ukraine need our help delivering Life-saving programs, food, medical supplies and emergency support services. Our Ukrainian inspired sugar cookies iced in royal icing are being sold at all our locations and online. Shipping orders are in quantities of 12 cookies. $30 of the shipping order will be donated to a Houston based 501c3 charity, Jewish Federation of Greater Houston, supporting the people of Ukraine both in-country and as refugees. See below for more information about your dollars in action.
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Soy and made in a facility using dairy and nuts
*Price includes 2nd Day shipping; orders placed on Thursday will ship Monday.
- Humanitarian support including first aid, basic necessities such as food, medicine and clothing, and medical support.
- Transportation to bring displaced people to the borders or safe facilities, and temporary housing either in Ukraine, or while they wait to make Aliyah or shelter outside the conflict zone.
- Security grants to small Jewish organizations across Ukraine.
- Purchasing satellite phones to maintain communications across the region.
- Securing five Jewish schools and training staff to manage crisis needs.
- Assisting internally displaced people in multiple locations.
- Launching an emergency hotline.
- Deployment of additional staff and materials to support the people on the ground.