This post is the first of five and is to give you some information about wedding cakes. At the end of this post we have given you information as to how to make an appointment with Three Brothers Bakery.
We wanted to let you know what to expect and how to go about buying a wedding cake. For many, you are doing so for the first time, so here is a cheat sheet on the experience. I’ve broken it up into five sections, so you can go straight to the part of the process you need.
- Setting up the appointment
- Preparing for the appointment
- During the appointment
- Evaluating cake vendors
- I know who I want to bake my wedding cake – Now what happens?
Setting up the appointment
When you would like to set up an appointment be prepared with the following information:
- CELL Phone (not work number)
- Venue (you need to book the reception and place for the wedding, for without those, you most likely do not have a definitive date
- An idea of when you would like to come for a visit
- Number of Guests
- Tell the vendor if you wanting both wedding and groom cakes or just wedding cake – it will help the vendor be prepared for the pace of the appointment (ie., we allot one hour)
If you would like to set up an appointment with one of our designers you may do so by
- Using our online form at https://3brothersbakery.com/wedding-cakes.html
- Call 713.666. CAKE (2253)
- Email us at email@example.com
Read more in our series How to Buy a Wedding Cake